It’s National Mustard Day in the US. Go have a hot dog.
- Wanna buy Neverland? The company that got it from the Jackson estate wants to unload all 2,7000 acres.
- Apple has officially taken control of Beats.
- Ex-Three Days Grace frontman Adam Gonthier got engaged.
- Meanwhile, Avril Lavigne got a HUGE anniversary ring from husband Chad Kroeger.
- That weird line from the Killers’ “Human” is now officially the weirdest ever.
- Not only is Guardians of the Galaxy a huge hit in theatres, the soundtrack is turning out to be massively successful, too.
- Finally! A new song from Slipknot. Listen to “The Negative One” here.
- Lil Wayne calls out everyone in hip hop for sounding the same. (Via Tom)