Last week before Labour Day weekend. Make it count.
- The unintended musical consequences of banning grain alcohol in Maryland. (Thanks to John for this one.)
- Suge Knight got shot, a snake bites a dancer and Iggy Azalea fell off the stage. Could the MTV MVAs get any weirder?
- U2 shot a video in Dublin this weekend. An album must be coming.
- This is goofy: pop songs re-imagined as Shakespearean sonnets.
- Moose dies while on tour.
- Jack White may have sprained his ankle, but he’s not grumpy anymore.