Published on December 31st, 2018 | by Alan Cross2
Random music news for December 31, 2018
One last time for music news in 2018. And how will you spend your December 31?
- New Year’s Eve! Here are all the words to “Auld Lang Syne,” just in case.
- This singer was playing a gig at the Cavern Club in Liverpool when some dude walked onstage and–well, you’ll see.
- This woman was about to give birth and needed a song to rap. Good choice, this. (Via Tom)
- Rock bands performing at the Grammys: Discuss.
- A list of the best box sets of 2018. Discuss.
- Chris Vrenna, the original drummer for Nine Inch Nails, is now teaching community college in Alabama.
- Here’s a story about David Bowie that’s probably new to even super-fans.
- And here’s another deep background story on Bowie that fans might find interesting.
- Green Day fans should take a look at this song deconstruction. (Via Walter)
- Fans of CanRock of the 90s might want to listen to this playlist. Anything that’s missing?
- Alice Cooper: “You think the current president is bad? Just wait until the next one!”
- More bars should do this when when coming up with a cocktail menu.