Published on April 10th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, April 10, 2015
On the way home from SE Asia. Still. Damn, it’s a long way…
- Theses pieces of cardboard are worth £17,000. Well, they did appear with the Beatles…
- It was NOT fun managing Guns ‘N Roses. No fun at all.
- Bjork is selling one of her houses for £140,000 ($261,000 CAD). No, that’s not a typo.
- Twenty years ago, singer Selena Quintanilla was killed. Now she’s going on tour. Seriously.
- And it won’t be long until you’ll be able to touch a hologram. Holy holodeck!
- This is worth reading: an open letter to the digital music industry.
- Sum 41’s Deryck Whibley talks about his near-death experience resulting from too much partying.
- It’s Coachella time again. Here’s a list of the 20 best performances (video).
- And here are some all-time great outfits worn by performers at festivals throughout the years.
- If a girl makes you take a written exam on Beyonce before she’ll date you, move along.
- Damn. Yesterday was officially Riot Grrrl Day in Boston–and I missed it.
- You know that guy who slugged Marilyn Manson in a Lethbridge Denny’s? Manson’s gonna press charges.
- The Happy Mondays’ Shaun Ryder has a new drug habit: testosterone. By injection, of course.
- How can we ever believe anything Vin Diesel says in the future?