The latest target of Florida’s anti-woke crusade? The Rocky Horror Picture Show. When you’re done facepalming, move on to music news for April 7, 2023.
- Donald Trumps uses a David Bowie song in an event. Bowie’s estate: CUT IT OUT!
- This guy made over £1 million from selling fake vinyl. He got busted. (Via Rick J)
- TuneIn Radio has added 120,000 audio books.
- Is this really the best use for AI?
- Aw, Gene Simmons. You genuinely nice softy.
- Meanwhile, this feud between Ace Frehley and Paul Stanley continues to heat up.
- A guys vows to toll Drake until he agrees to subsidize public transit in Toronto.
- The BBC has thoughtfully ranked all the songs for Eurovision 2023.
- Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson is engaged to be married for the third time.
- Diddy is paying Sting $5,000 a day. Here’s why.
- This looks interesting: Survivors of the Manchester bombing are suing conspiracy theorists.
- What happens to boy bands when their fans grow up. This awful fate.
- It’s possible that AirPods will soon get a touchscreen on the case.
- One more: The most iconic album covers of all time.
BONUS: Got a case of the hiccups that won’t go away? If you’re truly desperate, you may want to try this.