Random Music News for Friday, December 11, 2015
A couple more days here at the NE Caribbean Command post before I’ll be drag kicking and screaming from this listening post. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. And now, the music news.
- Here’s wishing Narwuar the Human Serviette a very speedy recovery from his stroke. Good luck, dude.
- The Kanye “resting face” isn’t welcome at Goodwill.
- AC/DC beat One Direction when it comes to ticket sales in 2015.
- Here’s an interesting look at the hidden side of NYC punk.
- More evidence that Apple might be thinking about getting rid of the headphone jack on the iPhone.
- Kim Jong-un has sent some dancers on a goodwill tour of China.
- Okay, this is weird: Celebrities in Ramen.
- Ed Sheeran needs surgery because of a busted eardrum.
- The Weeknd is having some copyright infringement problems.
- Meanwhile, he’s covered Michael Jackson.
- A British study says that streaming could actually encourage people to buy more CDs.
- There’s a Blink-182 album coming next year.
- Some gift ideas for singers and musicians.
- A tribute to Scott Weiland from Slipknot.
- Creative industries contribute $2.25 TRILLION to the global economy.
One thought on “Random Music News for Friday, December 11, 2015”
Because The Wallflowers – 6th Avenue Heartache, Yes – Roundabout, and Christmas Music is in my brainpan.