I know it’s Christmas, but the music news never stops.
- Judas Priest’s Rob Halford tells the story of Frosty the Snowman’s idiot cousin.
- Sure, Kimye turned down a lot of money for shots of Saint. But are they just holding out for more?
- Will 2016 be the year dead music stars tour as holograms? It’s starting to look like it.
- Janet Jackson has postponed her tour because she has to undergo surgery.
- The mansion made famous by Jimmy Page and Aleister Crowley was destroyed by fire.
- It’s possible that the Motley Crue bio-pic based on The Dirt will be out next summer
- Scott Weiland promised everyone he’d get it together. Didn’t work, obviously.
- If you’re in Toronto, here are details on the sales during the last days of Vortex Records.
- After taking a year off (he was recovering from those bike accident injuries), Bono was back busking on Grafton Street in Dublin. He was joined by Hozier.