Crossing borders today with multiple vaccine proofs. Jeezus, this is a weird time. At least music news for December 3, 2021, is reasonably sane.
- WTF with Drake’s toilet? The dude has WAAAAAYYYY to much money if he needs this.
- Travis Scott has hired Donald Trump’s lawyer to defend him against all Astroworld accusations.
- I agree with this: The world owes Yoko Ono an apology.
- Carlos Santana is undergoing “unscheduled heart surgery.”
- Fun with hecklers! (Via Tom)
- Ricky Gervais released his first “serious” song in ages.
- Man, R Kelly was evil, Allegedly.
- And now Trez Songz is being investigated for some bad behaviour.
- A collision is coming in the audio space. This is what I mean about that.
- Can the vinyl shortage be fixed? This guy thinks so.
- What is TikTok’s new “Creator Next” program? This.
- George Harrison once played an epic prank on Phil Collins.
- Are you a Spotify user? If so, are you having trouble like this with your 2021 Wrapped report?
- So what do you get Santa for Christmas? This song may answer that question.
- Megadeth now has its own cryptocurrency.
BONUS: I’d never thought about this, but…okay. I get it.
More news? Try here.