Random Music News for Friday, December 4, 2015
On this day in 1980–35 years ago–Led Zeppelin announced that they were breaking up following the death of drummer John Bonham back on September 25.
- So the performer for the Super Bowl 50 halftime show will be…Coldplay? I did not see that one coming. Twitter is not being kind to the announcement. And there are more bad reviews of the decision here.
- It looks like Adele’s 25 will sell a million copies in its second week. No one’s ever done that before.
- Another Tarantino movie, another eclectic soundtrack. Look at this tracklisting.
- Here’s how U2 helped the guys in Eagles of Death metal the night of the Paris shootings.
- Macy Gray has an anti-Trump Christmas album.
- Here’s another list of music-related Christmas gifts.
- The Bataclan will reopen at the end of 2016.
- Lana Del Rey had her cars (plural) stolen.
- Oh, dear, Drake. Better look into this situation.
- And on a similar sad subject, Nikki Minaj’s brother is in big trouble.
- How to use Wikipedia to sneak backstage at a gig.
- Surprise: Smartphones are eating into our time with TV and radio.
One thought on “Random Music News for Friday, December 4, 2015”
because we know what you like to drive (and that you like tech and probably the possibility of EVs):
(you know you’d go for the limited range and possibly anxiety, just to have it…)