Who’s getting impeached for Christmas? I think I know whoooooo… On to music news for December 6, 2019.
- BAD TikTok. BAD. (Via Shane)
- Iceland, like Canada, is doing far better at exporting music to the world than a country that size normally would.
- NO! Just NO F**KING WAY! (Via Tom)
- Headline of the day: “Chris Brown has been banned from buying monkeys for six months.”
- Second best headline of the day: “Travis Scott eyes $225K Krusty the Clown painting at Art Basel.”
- A judge has ordered Universal Music to hand over all sorts of evidence regarding the disastrous 2008 fire that destroyed so many master tapes.
- More support for my argument against those who made fun of Billie Eilish for not knowing about Van Halen.
- A Russian singer has struck a deal for her image to be use for a sex robot.