Published on February 19th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, February 19, 2016
I think we’ve passed Maximum February. Only a little more than a month to go until the first day of spring. And now, music news…
- ISIS beheaded a 15 year-old boy for listening to western music.
- After just one episode, HBO has already renewed Vinyl for a second season.
- Want to be in the next Beatles? Here are ten points to remember.
- There’s a White Zombie box set coming in the spring. This does my heart good.
- Adele didn’t feel so good after her Grammy performance that was marred by technical issues…
- …but she recovered well enough to do this on Ellen.
- Sheriff: Beyonce is “a threat to law enforcement.”
- What’s that hum coming from Apple’s secret lab?
- How many anti-Coldplay fans wish they could have done this?
- Christie Brinkley wants to make John Mellencamp husband #5.
- And you figure out which popular songs these Russian kids are singing?
- There are more domestic violence charges against Don McLean.
- There will be a special tribute to Bowie at Glastonbury.
- A new hip hop museum?
- Fun: 16 songs about science.
- Famous bands remember their horrible first gig.