When I become Lord of the Universe, I’m going to make it law that shampoo and conditioner bottles be transparent so we can all make sure they both run out at the same time. Then we’ve got music news for July 15, 2022.
- Was Drake arrested in Sweden? His people say no.
- Jony Ive is no longer at Apple. Talk about the end of an era.
- We have some dates for the 2023 Grammy Awards.
- CREEM magazine has published its first print edition in 33 years.
- Speaking of Apple, some people have doubts about the Apple VR headset.
- Here’s an interesting look at the cultural impact (or not) of streaming.
- If you drew a Venn diagram with Taylor Swift and Thor, the common area would be screaming goats.
- Time for radio to fight back.
- How rockers deal with the curse of getting old and the way their voices change.
- This is an interesting way to engage people in the release of a new album.
- Bob Dylan has a new limited edition bourbon. I hope it’s better than this stuff.
- Speaking Zimmy, he’s banned smartphones for his upcoming UK tour.
- This Spotify playlist is oddly specific.
- Wanna buy Ozzy’s house? It’s for sale.
- Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden has an aviation company. He’s hiring.
- Oasis is planning a 25th-anniversary release of Be Here Now.
- The Pam & Tommy series (based on the story of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee) has been nominated for 10 Emmys…
- …and The Beatles Get Back series has its share of nominations, too.
- Is Tom Jones okay?
- Yeah, not good enough.
BONUS: Going back to the office part time? What’s the ideal office environment for hybrid work?
BONUS BONUS: Rob Zombie has a new trailer for his Munsters movie.