I KNEW I wasn’t imagining things. I feel much better now. You’ll feel better, too, after going through music news for July 7, 2023.
- So….Madonna. How’s she doing? Here’s an update on her health scare.
- Freddie Mercury has been gone since 1991 but the band just keeps making more and more money.
- So what’s it like to play behind the Foo Fighters? Let’s ask Josh Freese.
- Fewer new podcasts are being launched. Have we passed peak podcast?
- The new documentary on Wham! is getting some good reviews.
- Yeah, it make sense that Trump is an Elvis fan.
- “Streaming is buckling under its own weight.” Discuss.
- Beyonce has canceled some shows on her current tour. Taylor Swift fans have conspiracy theories about why.
- Let’s bust up some myths about music and AI.
- Interesting theory about Michael Jackson and Hall and Oates. (Via Rick J)
- A Scot Weiland self-portrait is going up for sale by his widow.
- There’s band merch–and then there’s this.
- The Clown from Slipknot is teasing a film series,
- This must have been terrifying.
- Aw. Cute!
BONUS: I for one welcome our new alien overlords.