Britain is one of the most sweariest places in the world. And now some want it to be less sweary? Silly c****. Now some music news for June 11, 2021.
- Here’s an explanation of Apple Music’s new 3D sound feature.
- This is a switch: the music industry now LOVES YouTube.
- A smartwatch from Facebook? It looks like it.
- The US is showing an incredible pent-up demand for concerts. And there’s no doubt that big events are back–in America, anyway.
- Diddy had a party in Atlanta. It was so hot, a dancer caught fire.
- Chris Martin says he’d like to see Coldplay perform on the moon.
- In another sign of post-COVID normalcy, rock cruises like this are starting up again.
- Would someone explain to Jimmy Fallon that No Frills is a grocery store and not some kind of artist?
- Metallica is getting deeper into the whiskey business.
- No more touring for the Stone Roses? It looks like it.
- Could the Canadian government consider regulating the algorithms of streaming services? Discuss.
- If you think you’re having a bad year, take a look at former Megadeth bass player David Ellefson.
- This is some great social history involving the American civil rights struggle and rock’n’roll.
- Nirvana is still recording together. Wait–what?
- Um, okay…
Looking for more? Look here.