Well, good for us! This could come in handy in the future. So might something in music news for March 3, 2023.
- This US bill could really, really, REALLY hurt TIkTok.
- Meanwhile, TIkTok has announced its new “Sounds for Business.“
- And TikTok is taking measures to limit daily usage by young people.
- Blink-182 has canceled the first leg of their Tom DeLonge-is-back tour because of an injury to Travis Barker.
- So Ozzy might tour again? Never say never, I guess.
- Live music in Britain is having a serious financial crisis. It’s bad. Really bad.
- Ed Sheeran has one more mathematical album in him.
- When it comes to artists payouts for streaming, this was a good idea. Too bad it didn’t work out.
- On the subject of AR/VR, there’s been a leak about Meta’s roadmap.
- Can we use quantum computing to create music? Maybe.
- KISS has announced their final, final, FINAL shows. (But we’ll see about that, of course. I don’t trust ’em to quit when they say they’re gonna quit.)
- Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon is 50. A Toronto DJ kinda jumped the gun and gave the album its world premiere a few days early back in 1973. Maybe you remember him.
- Emo: It just won’t die.
- So what kind of music should King Charles have at his coronation? People have thoughts.
- Even classical music fans have to deal with a**holes at live events.
- A good point: Did Justin Bieber sell his catalogue for US$200 million because of his health issues?
BONUS: Well, that’s comforting.