If you need something to worry about today, how about this Planet of the Apes scenario? Maybe skip that and go right to music news for May 13, 2022.
- The Eurovision finals are here! This is your handy guide to all the stupidity.
- Speaking of which, the smart money is on Ukraine to win. Their entry is Kalush Orchestra. (Via Sean)
- Napster has been bought. Again.
- This company thinks they’ve got the next level of making, collecting, and enjoying music figured out.
- Rick Astley knows he’s not cool. But he’s cool with that.
- Sounds like an interesting music festival, doesn’t it?
- The members of Slipknot are now playable characters in a video game.
- Bob Dylan has a lot of time on his hands these days.
- Wait: Adam Levine sold a house worth US$51million?
- Jane’s Addiction and the Smashing Pumpkins are touring together this year. Cool!
- Learn the alphabet with BABYMETAL!
- Uh, thanks Kid Rock?
- Liam Gallagher is taking on cancel culture. Good luck with that.
- “Margaritaville?” Really?
- Interesting: LGBTQ+ music fans spend more money than their peers.
BONUS: I want a pair of these glasses for the next time I travel.