A part of Australia is suffering a biblical plague. It’s been raining mice. That would make a mess on the car, wouldn’t it? Moving on to music news for May 14, 2021.
- Bose is getting into the hearing aid business. That would be the opposite of noise-canceling
- Alice Cooper is firmly on the side of Johnny Depp in all the abuse allegations.
- Facebook is testing a new pop-up that encourages users to fully read articles before they decide to share them.
- Remembering some long-lost all-female Canadian bands.
- Can you turn an old dishwasher into a synthesizer? Yes, you can.
- Death Row Records now has a virtual museum.
- What could possibly go wrong with this seating idea at the Hollywood Bowl?
- No surprise here: Ted Nugent is on the side of the My Pillow Guy and against Dr. Fauci.
- There’s no evidence of foul play in the death of 80s video star Tawney Kitaen.
- Eye yoga? Macca says it works.
- This self-picking guitar can roar up to 250 BPM. It’s from Matt Bellamy’s guitar company. Ed O’Brien of Radiohead is trying one out. (Via RavenGuitar)
- This homeless LA musician helped out Daft Punk but hasn’t been paid anything.
- How about a three-day festival featuring nothing but AC/DC tribute bands?
- A good story: Why are American songwritings suing each other for plagiariasm?
Miss yesterdays’s news? Find it here.