Love this kid. Way to go! And now let’s transition to music news for May 27, 2022.
- Surprise! Ted Nugent still doesn’t think there’s a gun problem in America.
- Meanwhile, Don McLean says he’s pulled out of performing at the NRA convention in Houston this weekend. Probably a good move, huh?
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler says he’s spent US$6 million on cocaine.
- Interesting: Although rock rules the vinyl format, big, BIG boosts are coming from pop fans.
- If you use Waze for navigation, Apple Music is now available for your drive.
- Berlin’s club scene: Crazy. (Via Sean)
- This is an interesting Bob Dylan collectible.
- The San Francisco Giants have an annual “Metallica Night.”
- This is how TikTok has messed up music marketing.
- Streaming of ambient music: It’s a thing.
- Weird Al is about to release a graphic novel.
- An outdoor TV? Yes, please.
- How much Photoshop was used here? A lot? Some? None?
- We’re number two! We’re number two!
BONUS BONUS: This bull terrier.
BONUS BONUS BONUS: This cat.