That’s a very good question. And here’s some very good music news for November 18, 2022.
- Elon says that Twitter Blue verification will return November 29. We’ll see.
- Here come the robots. In China, over 1,000 songs with AI vocals have been released. One of them already has 100 million streams.
- Spotify is now talking about video podcasts.
- Breakdancing is coming to the summer Olympics. Seriously.
- Imagine this being your RV next summer.
- Ticketmaster is in the crosshairs of the US government again.
- Study: 90% of musicians are worried that they won’t be able to afford food.
- That time Joan Rivers messed up a Beastie Boys introduction. (Via Tom)
- Interesting: The musical politics of Eurovision.
- If Ye really wants to be president, he may want to rethink his strategy.
- Goth Target? Yup.
- Need more Christmas music? Here you go.
- Yes, Notorious B.I.G. is still dead, but that won’t get in the way of the comeback.
- This Spotify rival is laying off almost a quarter of its workforce.
BONUS: I get it. (Via Tom again)