Black Friday. Try not to get trampled. Or is that just an American thing? Here’s music news for November 26, 2021.
- Radiohead, Rush, U2, Paul McCartney, and Pearl Jam are auctioning off some guitars for charity.
- Rapper Young Thug left a Louis Vuitton bag containing hundreds of thousands of dollars and jewelry in a parking lot. Who’s to blame? That’s tricky.
- Did this 13-year-old kid record the first punk song back in 1958? (Via Phil)
- Who should be accountable for problematic comments on Facebook? Discuss.
- Nothing, even all the flooding in BC, will stop DOA from touring.
- Danko Jones vs. Monster Truck.
- Monster Truck vs. Danko Jones.
- Another new generation: Our Lady Peace singer Raine Maida is working on music with his son.
- Dave Navarro and Taylor Hawkins have a band called NHC. Taylor’s son plays drums.
- Spotify is testing a vertical video feed in its app. It’s just like TikTok.
- Steve Aoki and Sonic the Hedgehog, together at last.
- And speaking of video games, here’s something musical for the Nintendo 64 crowd.
- Apple has updated Shazam so it will recognize more songs that ever before.
- Please don’t take medical advice from Joe Rogan. Please? He’s at it again.
More news? Check here.