Suffering from depression? A new study says that psilocybin therapy is four times more effective than standard anti-depressants. One more thing: that’s damn good coffee:
Moving from mushrooms to music news for November 6, 2020…
- Coronavirus update 1: Live Nation lost $US95 million in the third quarter.
- Coronavirus update 2: A big Australian festival has been canceled because of COVID.
- Did Eminem help Joe Biden carry Michigan?
- Here’s the trailer for the upcoming documentary on Frank Zappa. (Via Daryl)
- Flea just bought this US$7.5 million pile in Malibu.
- Justin Bieber’s spiritual leader has been fired from his church for “moral failures.”
- Look out. A Creed reunion is possible.
- Here’s an interesting choice for a Nine Inch Nails cover. Or two.
- Adam Jones of Tool had a bad day. Thirteen of his customs guitars were stolen off a truck.
- “Hey, Kanye,” says Chuck D, “You’re an idiot.”
- Yay. MAGA Man.
- The gang member that kidnapped Takashi 6ix9ine has been sentenced to 24 years in jail.