No, no, no. Just…no. Just skip right to music news for October 14, 2022.
- Ye, Ye, Ye. What’s wrong with thee?
- Joey Armstrong, son of Billie Joe, is out of his band SWMRS because of a #MeToo issue.
- I’d love some of this original Sex Pistols memorabilia that’s going up for auction.
- How difficult is it going to be for big music festivals to go green? Read this.
- Vinyl is even more important to the music industry. Here’s why.
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus is writing a memoir about his life, his time in the band, and his cancer battle.
- This is a weird Canadian music story involving ghosts. I had no idea. (Via Andrew)
- Ryan Reynolds and Colin Hanks are working on a documentary about John Candy.
- THIS sounds like a fun rock’n’roll fantasy camp.
- Did childhood music lessons traumatize you? Then watch this. (Via Andrew again)
- Here’s more on Elton John’s new penthouse condo in Toronto that he calls “The Treehouse.”
- Oh, Ozzy. You nut.
- If you can “feel” the music, then you’re probably one of these.
- Here are some fascinating stats about social media usage.
- Audioslave’s “Like a Stone” has surpassed one billion views on YouTube.
- Bullying is always bad. Bullying for this is also weird.
BONUS: Yes, please!