Imagine trying to park The World’s Biggest SUV. It’s much easer to just read music news for October 21, 2022.
- Did Spotify crash for you earlier today? Blame Taylor Swift fans.
- Which streaming music service actually has the most tracks? Here’s the answer.
- Here are the honorees from the 2022 SOCAN Music Awards.
- A group of consumers, artists, and lobbying groups want the US Department of Justice to unwind the 2010 merger of Live Nation and Ticketmaster.
- Fleetwood Mac is having another chart moment thanks to a song that’s in a Chevy commercial.
- Lana Del Rey had a very, very, very bad day.
- The estate of Kurt Cobain isn’t happy about this opera.
- Korn’s Jonathan Davis has more news on his new pet products company, Freak on a Leash.
- Shock news: Liam Gallagher is mad at Noel again. Here’s the latest beef.
- Meanwhile, Blur’s Graham Coxon says he’d be happy to broker a deal that would bring Oasis back together. Good luck with that.
- This is certainly a cool new electric piano.
- There doesn’t seem to be a business venture Snoop Dogg won’t try. See?
- In today’s “Kanye is crazy” news, we have a Hitler comparison while Ye doubles down on his antisemitic comments.
- Here are the song titles used as chapter titles for Bono’s new memoir, Songs of Surrender.
- Are people tuning out news today? Have we had enough? Is too much bad for us? Watch this.
- “How Could You Have Gotten That SO Wrong?” Discuss.
- A Back to the Future radio station? Yes.
- That’s a lot of strong language for the BBC, innit? (NSFW)
BONUS: This is kind of a cool idea.