Great. We’ve got gravity all wrong. You’ll still fall down when you get drunk, though. However, the principles of music news remain true for October 28, 2022.
- Here we go with iPhone connectors again.
- An increasing number of Americans cite their regular new sources as TikTok and Instagram. Uh-oh.
- What do your favourite fashion brands say about your taste in music? This.
- The UK music industry plans to implement an anti-racism code of conduct next year.
- Here’s a good interview with Bono about his new memoir, Songs of Surrender. (Via Chris)
- Well, that seems to be a wedding (not) to remember.
- Joe Biden says he wants to do something about high ticketing fees. Godspeed, Dark Brandon.
- To be fair, maybe Apple Calendar wasn’t very good back then.
- Motley Crue guitarist Mick Mars is retiring from touring because of his ankylosing spondylitis.
- Baby seals got beats! Unfortunately, baby seals and clubs have a bad relationship.
- Damn, that’s one thin guitar amp!
- Here’s an interesting musical way to get more people to learn CPR.
- We tend not to associate metal with Africa, but we really should.
- Some people want refunds for their Arcade Fire tickets in the wake of Win Butler’s #MeToo issues. Ticketmaster has an issue.
- Radio: Still not dead.
- NFTs to put Spotify and Apple Music out of business? Here’s the argument.
BONUS: This guy.
@timothyfletcher_ “Aye Girl can you…….😏” I SNAPPED ON THIS!!! #juvinile #timothyfletcher #beats #litty #backthatazzup #trums #drums ♬ original sound – Timothy Fletcher