The Small Dong March was held in LA. Yes, it’s what you think. As for music news for October 29, 2021…
- It’s begun: The first radio station has flipped to Christmas music.
- Sony’s Q3 results show that the company made over US$1 billion from streaming for the first time.
- Meanwhile, Universal Music reported Q3 streaming revenues of US$1.149 billion.
- There’s a new exhibit in NYC that celebrates what would have been David Bowie’s 75th birthday.
- Meanwhile, there’s a new Beatles exhibit coming to Liverpool.
- An Ozzy Osbourne skateboard? Yep.
- Remember the mask on the cover of Quiet Riot’s Metal Health album? It’s going up for auction.
- Motley Crue, secret agents. No, really.
- ABBA says they’re done. Again.
- The organizers of Movember are suggesting that all guys grow a “Lemmy Mo” in honour of Lemmy from Motorhead.
- If you were ever a Silverchair fan, you need to check out Daniel Johns’ podcast. It’s bigger than Joe Rogan in Australia.
- No Guess Who for The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year. But that’s no real surprise.
- Speaking of The Hall, there’s this analysis.
- Vinyl is at the breaking point. Here’s why.
More news? Check here.
BONUS BONUS: This video of a piglet and a monkey will break your heart. Wait for the bit with the cabbage at the end.