Flying to Winnipeg tonight for Phantompalooza. If you’re from Winnipeg, I don’t have to explain. If you’re not, you’ll never understand.
Meanwhile, can someone tell me WHAT THE F*CK WAS ANYONE THINKING LETTING ALEX ANTHROPOLOUS GO? It’s like this was planned sabotage. Don’t get me started.
Time for some music news.
- Is this really the Apple Car?
- A composer has made some music just for cats. Only $20!
- There have been some developments in the world of podcasts thanks to Google.
- Check out the musical savant who can play music in any style instantly. (Via Danny)
- Things are not going well for Kim Dotcom.
- Well, Live Nation had a good year.
- Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson are going to guest-star on Chicago Fire.
- Here’s an interesting song title: “Jesus Made Me Bad.”
- Google has brought podcasts into Google Play Music.
- One of Moby’s favourite vocal collaborators has died.
- The Taylor Swift Groping Scandal continues with a countersuit.
- Digital noise is messing our brains. But what can we do about it?
- Queen trivia: 16 cool things about “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
- It was 20 years ago this month that Blind Melon’s Shannon Hoon ODed in the back of a bus in New Orleans. (Thanks to Dan for the reminder.)