Three words I never expected to see together: “Fifa Ethics Committee.” Such a thing exists? Really? That’s funny! And now, the music news.
- Happy 75th birthday, John Lennon.
- Someone else wants to beat the crap out of Justin Bieber. (Via Tom)
- Meanwhile, his legal team is threatening to beat the crap out of people over those nude photos.
- Here’s some commentary on this year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees.
- And here’s more of the same thing.
- Darryl McDaniels of Run-DMC is getting into the world of
comic bookgraphic novel publishing.
- This Swiss TV station has replaced all its expensive cameras with iPhones and selfie sticks. Brilliant or just being super-cheap?
- Meanwhile, is your iPhone running really, really slow? You’re not alone.
- Is Midnight Oil pondering a return?
- Taylor Swift is going to take a break after this tour because she’s worried people are getting sick of her.
- You don’t want both Jay Z and Beyonce suing you. That’s what this French fashion firm faces.
- People used to throw bags of drugs at Dave Gahan while Depeche Mode was performing.
- Here are the promos for SNL this weekend. Guest host is Amy Schumer while the musical guest is The Weeknd.
- Tom Jones has a new autobiography.
- The sound of your voice might make you sound smarter than you actually are. That might explain why a posh English accent makes people sound smart.
- If you’re going to have a Kanye West-themed frat party, don’t do it like this.
- Remember Marilyn, the normal one from The Munsters? Ozzy has a daughter like that.
- First, a battle over “Happy Birthday to You.” Now there’s the story of “Santa Claus is Coming to Town.”