Interesting. Does Alzheimer’s begin in the liver? Now I’m paranoid about that next drink. I am, however, fully confident in the music news report for September 17, 2021.
- Instagram is bad for teen girls? Well, yeah. Duh.
- Ozzy is going to have surgery for neck and spine issues.
- Meanwhile, Elton John is in much pain and needs hip surgery.
- And Nicki Minaj has made it much, much harder for the Ministry of Health in Trinidad to deal with COVID. Way to go, Nicki.
- Marilyn Manson managed to beat one charge of sexual assault.
- “TikTok is running everything” in the music business. Discuss.
- Want to buy Eddie and Alex Van Halen’s Ferrari? It’s for sale–but in a weird way.
- Would you eat a Poison Burger? It’s a new food invention of Alice Cooper.
- Here’s an odd piece of Canadian (and also North American) radio history.
- The latest demand from music fans: Reunite The Smiths with Rick Astley in place of Morrissey.
- And what about this rumoured Public Enemy reunion? Uh, no. Probably not.
- The US Navy goes metal. Cool!
- Okay, that must have been…weird. (Via Tom)
- The father of Liam and Noel Gallagher–not a favourite with the boys–is now homeless and is asking for help.
- French metal band Gorjira has had three ancient fossils named after them.
- Wait: What’s the connection between The Tragically Hip and folk horror?
More news? Check here.