Wanna buy a triceratops? Good news! Now some music news for September 3, 2021.
- At least four anti-vaxx American conservative talk show hosts (some of whom believed that COVID was a hoax) have died of…COVID.
- Iceland Airwaves festivals hase been canceled. COVID.
- ABBA is back with their first album in forty years. But are the new songs as good as their old ones? Let’s see.
- Kanye was unfaithful? Say it ain’t so!
- Meanwhile, his new album Donda is burning up Spotify.
- Britney Spears won’t be charged over an alleged battery of her housekeeper.
- Neil Young won’t like this.
- YouTube Music now has more than 50 million subscribers.
- If you thought The Masked Singer was weird, get a load of this.
- An interesting list: 12 soundtracks that need to be heard on vinyl.
- The Ronnie James Dio hologram has been retired.
- These are some interesting microphones. What else are you gonna use spent shotgun shells for?
- Really, David Lee Roth?
- We now have Lionel Richie ice cream.
- I like this idea, but it would drive my dogs nuts.
- An Amy Winehouse biopic? Not so fast.
BONUS: Websites from hell.
More news? Check here.