A question for our times: Who owns Neil Armstong’s moon poop and why do we need it back? And speaking of the moon, what’s going on beneath the surface? (Both via Larry). Hold on. Don’t ponder that just yet. Read music news for September 8, 2023, first.
- ‘Tis corn maze season. Here’s one in New Brunswick that pays homage to Canadian music legends.
- Here’s why Travis Barker flew back home from the Blink-182 tour in the UK.
- Do YouTube’s Shorts spell the end for long-form content? Some people think so.
- A lot of women have been throwing bras at Drake during his current tour. He now has quite the collection.
- The Black Sabbath ballet. No, really.
- Johnny Lydon isn’t happy with what’s become of the Sex Pistols’ legacy.
- Madonna hurt herself rehearsing for her previously postponed world tour.
- The Beastie Boys’ Paul’s Boutique artwork is getting a real-life honour tomorrow.
- Two Creed reunion cruises? Yes. And there could be more if this one sells out, too.
- Meanwhile, there seems to be a crisis within Snow Patrol. Two members have left.
- Gee, being in Prince’s band sure sounded like fun.
- This song almost led to Stephen King getting divorced.
- Wait–what? This had better not make the cut.
- Donations to the Woodland Cultural Centre near Six Nations, Ontario, have soared since Robbie Robertson died. His family asked that donations be made in his memory.
- More hope for the survival of AM radio in the US.
BONUS: Want to talk to whales? Maybe we can.
BONUS BONUS: Still with the ocean, what the hell is this?
BONUS BONUS BONUS: How about some fast food training videos from the last? Here you go. (Via Rick J)