Random music news for Monday, April 18, 2022
Evil Republicans evil Disney villains. You can’t unsee this. Now some random music news for April 18, 2022…
- Well, this might help avoid a few wars. It’s worth a try, innit?
- “Ten movies that get metal right.” Discuss.
- Now artists are having a harder time getting the proceeds from their merch sales. Here’s why.
- Marilyn Manson threw hatchets at her? Like axes? Allegedly.
- What happens when a famous musician stops being famous? This upcoming book looks at that.
- Interesting: Video tours of seven Spotify offices.
- It seems that Facebook has fallen out of love with podcasting.
- Kid Rock went on Tucker Carlson to discuss the very important subject of “testicle tanning.”
- A gold-plated Sony Walkman because...well, why not?
- Well, that’s a cool iPhone hack.
- Just when you thought that KISS had run out of merch to license comes this.
- Is there a reason that humans love a 4/4 beat? Maybe.
- Okay, I laughed. (Via Tom)
- I’m not much of a marching band fan, but when they do something like this, I pay attention.
BONUS: Gee, racist much?