Let’s start the week with this cover of “You Oughta Know.’ You’re welcome.
Now let’s try some music news for April 5, 2021.
- Another reason to hate Facebook: There’s been a hack of 533 million users.
- DMX ODed. The prognosis is dire.
- So the Oasis-Blur feud is still on? Apparently.
- One of my all-time favourite Toronto record stores is about to close after 22 years.
- More Beatles memorabilia is going up for auction. (Via Sean)
- Coldplay’s new job? Cleaning up the ocean. (Sean again)
- Any of this look familiar? IVia Paul)
- The Weeknd is donating $1 million to help with food aid to Ethiopia.
- The Ronnie James Dio hologram cost how much?
- A good story on the AppleCar Culture.
- Here’s a contrary look at the whole NFTs-and-music situation.
- Can’t get enough about Michael Jackson? Here’s yet another revelatory interview. (One more from Sean)