Random music news for Monday, April 5, 2021
Let’s start the week with this cover of “You Oughta Know.’ You’re welcome.
Now let’s try some music news for April 5, 2021.
- Another reason to hate Facebook: There’s been a hack of 533 million users.
- DMX ODed. The prognosis is dire.
- So the Oasis-Blur feud is still on? Apparently.
- One of my all-time favourite Toronto record stores is about to close after 22 years.
- More Beatles memorabilia is going up for auction. (Via Sean)
- Coldplay’s new job? Cleaning up the ocean. (Sean again)
- Any of this look familiar? IVia Paul)
- The Weeknd is donating $1 million to help with food aid to Ethiopia.
- The Ronnie James Dio hologram cost how much?
- A good story on the AppleCar Culture.
- Here’s a contrary look at the whole NFTs-and-music situation.
- Can’t get enough about Michael Jackson? Here’s yet another revelatory interview. (One more from Sean)