Published on August 20th, 2018 | by Alan Cross1
Random music news for Monday, August 20, 2018
It is just me or is there less paper on your average toilet roll these days? Just askin’. Moving to music news for Monday, August 20, 2018…
- Oops. A restaurant owned by Jimmy Buffet served a protected game fish.
- The TSA has managed to piss off Miss Diana Ross quite royally.
- R Kelly has been accused of trashing two homes he was renting.
- Ever listen to the Beatles channel on satellite radio? This story takes a look at how it works. (Via Tom)
- Aretha Franklin’s funeral will be held in Detroit on August 31…
- …and her songs are all over the charts right now.
- Fans at a Backstreet Boys concert in Oklahoma were injured when a big storm blew in.
- Madonna had a pretty good time at her 60th birthday.
- Er, what year is this? (Via Walter)
- In case you were wondering how Coldplay’s “Yellow” ended up in Crazy Rich Asians, here’s the story.
- Good point: if fewer people are actually making phone calls anymore, why aren’t there more songs about texting?