Remember the Euro 2020 soccer tournament? Experts say it resulted in 9,000 COVID cases. Lovely. Now some music news for August 23, 2021.
- Right Said Fred singer Richard Fairbrass is an anti-vaxxer. He’s now got COVID–but he still says he won’t get jabbed.
- Meanwhile, Corey Taylor of Stone Sour/Slipknot says he’s very, very sick with COVID.
- Meanwhile, there’s this dummy. He needs to watch this video.
- Spoon canceled some dates over Iowa’s passport ban. Good for them.
- But the hippies went ahead with their Welsh festival just the same. (Via Sean)
- RIP Don Everly of The Everly Brothers. He was 84. Brother Phil died in 2014.
- Need some mood music? You could start here. (Via Sean again.)
- This guy doesn’t need two hands to play the guitar. (More from Sean)
- Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters is engaged for the third time. He’s 77.
- At the same time, it’s never too late to release your debut album. This woman is doing it at 75. (Via Tom)
- These two ladies recorded an album forty years ago when they were ten years old. That record is now a collector’s sensation online. (Via Lesterama)
- If you’re a Guns N’ Roses fan, you’ll want to listen to this super-in-depth podcast.
- Eighteen middle fingers from David Lee Roth?
- A Macca party!
- Don’t be this guy.
- How’s this for a KISS family photo?
More news? Check here.