This is the weirdest holiday of the year in Canada. Some people have it off; some don’t. And here’s a tip: this is the best day of the year to apply for a passport in person. Trust me.
Naturally, there’s music news to be had.
- “Donald Trump is the Nickelback of GOP Candidates.” How’s that for a headline?
- Were you aware that Rowdy Roddy Piper had a music career? Yes, he did.
- Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers just sold his place in Venice, California. Nice pile, dude.
- For a change, Britney Spears music woke a person up from a coma.
- The relationship between Elton John and his mother is…weird.
- The Village People are at WAR!
- It got really weird and awkward at Bobbi Kristina Brown’s funeral.
- Snoop Dogg got detained by Italian authorities who found him carrying $422,000 in cash…
- …and Travi$ Scott got arrested at Lollapalooza.
- Cross Iron Maiden with Star Wars and you might get this. (Via Tom)
- Audiobooks.com is now coming to cars. Here’s what that means.
- This is specifically for fans of the American version of The Office.