- Muse’s Matt Bellamy says disasters don’t excite him anymore. Wait–what?
- Roger Waters dug himself into a pretty deep hole when it comes to the war in Ukraine.
- Johnny Depp and Jeff Beck have been accused of stealing lyrics from a 1974 poem written by a prisoner.
- If you were ever a fan of Lowest of the Low, you need to read this interview.
- If you’re going to vandalize a tour bus, at least do it right.
- Spotify has added a new feature that everyone seems to want. But…
- A brutal letter John Lennon sent to Paul McCartney in 1971 is up for auction.
- There are more rumours about a U2 tour in 2023.
- This sounds grisly…
- A growing number of venues in the UK are agreeing to take 0% commission on merch sales, allowing acts to make more money.
- Interesting: “The Agification of Radio.”
- Oh, dear. Beware certain claims from record stores.
- Four people have been arrested in a Lollapalooza phone theft ring.
- Jeezus, Drake. Read the room.]
- This kid is just three years old. He’s already a helluva drummer.
- Check out this HMV/Little Nipper anniversary turntable.
- Like karaoke but can’t hit the high notes? This Japanese invention has you covered.
More music news? Look here.
BONUS: Back on September 27, 2002, no one knew who these guys were.