This is probably the day of the year when productivity falls to the lowest of the year. Who’s gonna want to work when Christmas Eve is a Monday? Then again, retail, essential services and media types are as busy (or busier) than ever. Whatever your situation, here’s music news for December 24, 2018.
- Let’s see if you agree with this list of the 10 most annoying Christmas songs of all time.
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd is selling this place in New Zealand. Damn, it’s gorgeous.
- See if you agree with this statement: “Why mainstream rock sucked in 2018.”
- A member of punk-pop Four Year Strong is now running a Christmas tree farm.
- Fans of Silverchair’s Daniel Johns will want to take a look at this new biography.
- This reggae music cruise starring Damian Marley sold out one year before its sailing date.
- A fun study: Which brand of
smartspeaker is the smartest?
- A scary story: Your smart speaker may want to kill you.
- Check out this recording studio designed by Lenny Kravitz.
- Our astronaut Governor-General is also quite the singer. (Via Christopher)
- Apple has some serious patent problems in Germany.
- Need a hip Christmas playlist? Try this.
- Here are some Christmas songs from the 1950s that seem to have disappeared.
- Had enough Trans-Siberian Orchestra yet>
- Robins–as in the bird–are having a problem with their singing and wind turbines.