Random Music News for Monday, February 8, 2016
Aren’t we due for a long weekend soon? HURRY UP! And now, the music news.
- Check out this very early Guns ‘N Roses documentary. (Via Michael)
- The Monkees are back with a 50th anniversary tour and a new album.
- The voice of Siri is also a cat. That statement requires some explanation.
- What would it like to be one of Sting’s lackeys?
- Live Nation just had an interesting court case go in their favour.
- Even Pete Townshend wouldn’t destroy a 150-year-old guitar.
- Is this guy the happiest trombone player ever? (Via Danny)
- Remember Pete Burns from Dead or Alive? He’s had some, er, alterations.
- Romanian pickpockets have gone on tour with some British bands.
- Some very cool guitars are about to go up for sale.
- If you go to the gym, you might find this funny.
- Bey-Z? (Via Tom)
- A violinist with brain damaged played again for the first time in nearly 30 years using “mind-reading technology.”
- WhoSampled has been integrated with Spotify for a new iPhone app.
- Miami-Dade County wants to block a Duran Duran concert.
- Anthrax has been sued for $1 million over their ugly Hanukkah sweater.