You’d think that the Queen would be happy that a couple of 30-somethings finally moved out of the house, right? Seguing directly into music news for January 13, 2020…
- If you a bad musician in back in the medieval days, you might have been punished with a “shame flute.” (Via Christopher)
- Need something to perk up your Monday? Just this music video. (Via Susan)
- Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson has joined the Royal Air Force…fencing team?
- In response to the fire crisis in Australia, many radio stations have banned all songs containing the worlds “fire” and “burning.” That’ll help.
- Metallica 1, Jeff Bezos 0.
- A Pittsburgh hip-hop dude set a new world record for the longest continuous performance by rapping for 31 straight hours.
- A former strip club in Charlotte, North Carolina, favoured by rappers will now host gospel concerts.