Published on January 28th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Monday, January 28, 2019
As a frequent business traveler, I’ve noticed a trend where hotel and airport restaurants are starting to serve breakfast (i.e. a standard order of bacon and eggs) with just a single slice of toast. Am I imagining things?
Think about that as we go through music news for Monday, January 28, 2019.
- Michael Jackson’s estate is NOT happy about the new Leaving Neverland documentary which alleges lots of pedo activity. Here’s their statement.
- Paris Jackson, daughter of Michael, was so distraught after seeing that new documentary on her dad that she “checked into rehab.”
- R Kelly is now reportedly being investigated by the FBI.
- How tone deaf are you? Take this test.
- This is a list of some of the most luxurious VIP experiences at music festivals.
- Kanye West is suing someone again. This time it’s about song royalties.
- The ten best Super Bowl halftime shows. Discuss.
- Young people are turning to classical music to “escape the noise of modern life.” Discuss.
- Cardi B performed at the all-female porn awards.
- This is not a good fashion choice for this Thai girl group. You’ll see what I mean.
- Whoa! Kraftwerk’s earliest concert video.
- Some of the influencers hired by the Fyre Festival could be getting
supoenasover the money they were paid by promoters.