Published on January 4th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, January 4, 2016
All right, back to work. Only 78 days until spring. And while we’re on the subject of a new year, this isn’t going to sit well with religious types. (Via Tom)
And now, the music news.
- So much for the dude from Snow Patrol getting it on with Courtney Cox.
- Kimye wants to buy land in the British countryside. How…aristocratic.
- Meanwhile, Aerosmith’s “Dude Looks Like a Lady” was used to poke fun at Caitlyn Jenner in Philadelphia.
- The son of famed guitarist Les Paul has died.
- Here’s a list of great indie rock moments from 2015.
- If you’re looking to explore someone different, take a look at Scott Miller.
- This orchestra was starving. Literally starving.
- Chris Brown is in legal trouble again. And he’s still a jerk.
- Watch this priceless reaction to something on Australia’s Got Talent.
- Here are seven tech trends to watch for in 2016.
- Expect a return of Sum 41 really, really soon.
- Lana Del Rey thinks some Russians are out to kill her…
- …and Anonymous is out to get Keith Flint of The Prodigy.
- How to listen to a police scanner.
- Britney Spears had a stage malfunction. She got stuck in a tree.