Here’s a cool job: Creating fake languages for TV and movies. Nothing fake about music news for July 10, 2023.
- Anyone else embarrassed by Justin Trudeau’s Taylor Swift fangirling? Stop it.
- Speaking of stopping it, stop it. (Via Rick J)
- And Swifties gotta stop their dangerous stan ways. Stop it. And while you’re at it, stop this too.
- Speaking of Tay-Tay, look what her Asian fans are doing for concert tickets.
- This is Scottish band financed its way through a US tour by dog-sitting.
- Drugs in the White House? Nothing new.
- Live Nation has launched a…meditation app.
- Apple’s Shazam can now identify music on TikTok and YouTube.
- We have a date for the premiere of the Lowest of the Low documentary.
- Here are
fiftyseventy million reasons for musicians to join Threads.
- Jonny Ive designed so much for Apple. But this new US$60,000 turntable? I don’t know…
- Eurovision 2024 will be held in Malmo, Sweden.
- Rik Emmett of Triumph has a new memoir where he “lays it on the line,” of course.
- Remember when people like Justin Bieber were getting to Bored Ape NFTs? Yeah, about that investment…
- Going on the road with Guns N’Roses? Yeah, thanks but no thanks.
BONUS: Should you wear socks to bed? The science is in!