I’m seeing waaaaay too many billboards for vacation bible schools in front of churches. Can back to school sales be far behind?
Here’s what I’ve found for music news for you today.
- George Michael, crack addict.
- Great headline: “How Zombies Brought the Backstreet Boys and ‘N Sync back Together“
- Florida just held a massive underwater radio broadcast.
- Taylor Swift really likes the US women’s soccer team.
- Gwen Stefani? Meet Eminem.
- Is Ellie Goulding the person who will perform the next James Bond theme?
- New musicians war: vegans vs. meat eaters.
- Interesting: because of the stubborn pay gap between men and women, a Portland label is selling records to women at a 23% discount.
- Photographers in Montreal are also pissed about the rules for shooting Taylor Swift in concert.
- This is a good time to review the Foo Fighters’ awesome backstage rider contract from 2011. I sure hope they publish something from the Broken Leg Tour. (Via Lee)
- Here’s a supercut of girls in the movies how really, really kick ass.
- Bored? Try this DIY project involving creating your version of Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon.
- Can SoundCloud be the Facebook for music?
- Chuck D has something to say about Bill Cosby’s issues.
- The Queen is looking to spend millions to soundproof Buckingham Palace.
- Bono’s daughter forced him to watch the nude scenes she did in HBO’s The Knick.
- Watch this drummer break his arm in a stage dive.