Random Music News for Monday, June 1, 2015
June already? Sheesh.
- I’d suggest that Pharrell Williams is happy with the new house his song bought.
- Suge Knight’s murder trial has been delayed again.
- We’ve got Cancon rules for radio. The French, the Irish and a bunch of other countries have similar content laws. And now there’s Slovak-con.
- Lady Gaga has launched a new product line for pets.
- Running a marathon this year? Take a look at these suggestions for music.
- Here’s a handy guide to European music festivals for this year.
- The state-run hip hop of Cuba. Damn commies.
- The most non-boring pianos ever designed. These things are real?
- Wait: You mean there were aspects of American Idol that were fake? I’m shocked. Shocked! (Via Tom)
- If you had money on the next reality show involving Creed singer Scott Stapp and his wife, you win. (Tom again)
- Noel Gallagher wants Paul McCartney to write a comeback song for Oasis. Is that a serious challenge? And a Beatle trying to sound like an Oasian instead of the other way around?
- Meanwhile, here’s a collection of Noel Gallagher’s best insults.
- Living next to Taylor Swift can boost the value of your house by almost a million bucks. See?
- Just in case you need to know more about Nicki Minaj’s sex habits, there’s this article.
- Some great new photos featuring Muhammad Ali together with the Beatles.
- Apparently anyone can be taught to have perfect pitch.
- Facetiming during concerts? Don’t be that guy.
- What do you think about this list of the best rock’n’roll frontmen of all time?