Published on June 10th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Monday, June 10, 2019
could will take it all tonight. Then the city/province/country will lose its collective mind. Ponder that as we go through music news for June 10, 2019.
- Justin Bieber has challenged Tom Cruise to a fight. No, really.
- The post-Soviet rave scene: More interesting than you might think.
- Elvis Costello is about to get an O.B.E. from the British Empire for his “services to music.”
- And M.I.A. is also getting an O.B.E.
- Watch a 15-year-old Ed Sheeran on his way to being a billionaire.
- Imagine this happening to you during a show. (Via Tom)
- What the F**K is going on here? (Tom again)
- A nun–a nun!–says Katy Perry has “blood on her hands.”
- Turns out this executed North Korean pop star wasn’t executed after all.
- Ed Sheeran and his controversial pond.
- Not entirely music-related, but still fun: Airline safety videos that are fun to watch.
- Welcome back Bikini Kill!
- That’s a lot of bands to play with in just one night. (Via Tom)
- Trent Reznor is suing his landlord. Wait: Trent Reznor rents?
- A lock of Beethoven’s hair is heading for auction.