More proof that scientists are close to creating our future robot overlords. Segueing to music news for June 13, 2022…
- Bieber has lost half his face.
- IKEA has revealed a turntable in concert with Swedish House Mafia.
- The documentarian who followed the Proud Boys during the January 6 insurrection has also made some rap videos.
- This rapper who rapped about robbing ATM machines has been arrested for robbing bank machines.
- This is good: A new music app that helps people with dementia.
- Into electronic music? Check out the Doodlestation.
- Well, that must have been embarrassing…
- And the greatest hip-hop album of all time is…
- Streaming hasn’t peaked yet. Not by a long shot.
- This kid shredding Tool is nine. NINE!
- No ABBA-like avatar show for Fleetwood Mac.
- TikTok is killing the music video.
- John Peel’s collection of music ephemera is going up for auction. Some cool stuff here.
- Is this the heavy metal Spice Girls? Maybe.
- Need a Spotify royalties calculator? Go here.
- People are quite excited about Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection.
BONUS: Start your week with more worries about monkeypox.
BONUS BONUS: Story of Captain Schlitt’s sh*t.