The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has been made into a video game. The trailer is…really something. Once you’re done shrieking, move on to music news for June 20, 2022.
- According to the latest research, 35% of Americans own a smart speaker.
- Producer Steve Albini just won his second World Series of Poker.
- Adele’s Las Vegas residency might be in trouble AGAIN.
- Spare a thought for Sinead O’Connor. Things are still not well.
- The soundtrack to the new Elvis biopic is bonkers--and I mean that in a good way.
- The infamous Chelsea Hotel in New York is back–but things are much different.
- Bowie’s Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars album is now 50 years old. There’s a lot of reminiscing going on.
- Remember Microsoft’s Zune? Whatever happened to it? This.
- It’s Monday. You might be tired from the weekend, So is this guy. (Via Rick J)
- This kid. She’s seven. (Via Tom)
- There’s a new statue of Lemmy.
- Ted Nugent: Still a conspiracy jerk.
- These performers died on stage in front of fans.
- “The truth about screaming fangirls.”