Random music news for Monday, June 27, 2022
This could be the biggest leap in beer technology since we dispensed with can openers. Think about how much that might change your life as you read some music news for June 27, 2022.
- Ukraine left an impression on Glastonbury.
- Spotify might want to ask Joe Rogan for some of their money back.
- Meanwhile, Spotify has changed the way they present live concerts.
- Counterfeit/bootleg CDs: Still a thing.
- OH GOD! NOOOOOOOOO!
- Doop Snogg (not a typo).
- If you’re new to Kate Bush because of Stranger Things, you’d better read this.
- Listen, you go where the gigs are.
- Maybe more record stores should try something like this.
- I wonder how much money this guy is making on TikTok with 143 million followers?
- Ads on Netflix? Yep. They’re coming.
- Yes, tickets for music festivals are more expensive this year.
- A former singer for Spandau Ballet (no, not that one) has been accused in a series of sex attacks.
- A king of the disco era has chosen to leave this earth on his own terms.
- If you’re an AC/DC fan, check this out.
- The problem with musician biopics.
BONUS: Experience Regina! (If you can last through this song.) (Via Rick J)
More music news? Check here.
One thought on “Random music news for Monday, June 27, 2022”
My apologies for the Regina clip…I figured that if I needed to suffer watching that, then EVERYONE needs to suffer through it as well!