Will we get more truth about UFOs/UAPs this week? Maybe. Bookmark that time after you check out music news for June 28, 2021.
- Courtney Love isn’t happy about something pop star Olivia Rodrigo has done.
- And Courtney apparently owes the state of California US$375,000 in taxes.
- Alex Lifeson has a new band. There’s life after Rush, apparently.
- Travis Barker is finally thinking about getting on a commercial aircraft again. Can you blame him?
- Marilyn Manson is going to turn himself in over a 2019 snot rocket episode.
- Ex-Rolling Stone Bill Wyman’s restaurant is shutting down after 32 years. COVID killed it.
- Here are things that science has discovered about metal.
- This will be good for GWAR fans.
- A new app is basically a Shazam for bird calls and songs.
- Anyone want to meet up for a drink here? I’m down.
- Angry cat, sampled.
- Lars Ulrich, kind man.
- Arctic Monkeys drummer Matt Helders dropped by phenom Nandi Bushell’s place for a jam.
- Harvey Weinstein: The opera. No, really.
More news? Look here.