This is fun: A family tree of people related to the Hacienda club in Manchester. (Via John)
Hacienda Family Tree.— Joy Division Central (@JD_Central) June 26, 2020
Artist unknown pic.twitter.com/0GdO64xkE2
And now, music news for June 29, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Oh, FFS, part 1.
- Coronavirus update 2: Oh, FFS, part 2.
- Here’s why you should maybe delete TikTok. And here’s another.
DixieChicks vs. Donald Trump.
- Props to Sacha Baran Cohen for pranking a bunch of whacko far-righters.
- Should big music companies boycott Facebook? Discuss.
- Prince’s estate has made his entire catalogue available to users of TikTok.
- Perry Farrell says that Donald Trump has done no favours for the evangelical community.
- Meanwhile, the Rolling Stones are thinking about suing Trump for his use of their songs in his campaign.
- Poland has added video games to its school curriculum.
- Here’s the story behind Yello’s hit, “Oh Yeah.”
- Remember when Britney Spears burned down her gym? About that…
- Anyone want to sample this for their next song?
- More new kicks from Yeezy.